Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Photoshop - Animal Skin Swap #3






MORPHING:




LAYERS:



ORIGINAL DRAKE:


ORIGINAL CORN:



ORIGINAL GRASS:



ORIGINAL TIGER-SKIN:



ORIGINAL SNAKE-SKIN:



ORIGINAL TIGER:



STEPS:
1. I selected a Tiger face and Drake
that basically have the same position.

2. Open the Drake-mask it out
then "place embedded" the Tiger, mask it out
Use opacity on the Tigerto get the same size the two items.
Try to match body parts.

3. Choose Filter, Liquify when on the Tiger layer.
Make sure to checkbox Show Backdrop. Then use: drop-down to Drake.
I adjusted the opacity to see both around 50%.
Then I warped the Tiger skin to match Drakes face.
Parts that stick out too much are removed later.

4. Then CTRL click the Drake MASK then paint with black on the Tiger MASK.
After that I chose SHIIFT-CTRL-I then painted with white around the Tiger to remove the extra parts.
On the Tiger layer I chose the blending option 'multiply'
Then I added a new Adjustment Layer Brightness/contrast
I got the eraser tool and took off the Tiger skin off the windows and other interesting aspects of Drakes face that shouldn't be changed.

5. I did the same steps to the rest of his face and added other materials like snakeskin, corn, grass and more tiger skin.

6.Then I selected all my layers and duplicated them then merged them so I can add the background in and only have to show 1 layer rather than a bunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment