Thursday, May 7, 2020

Sketchup Day 1





PHOTO
WHAT I DID
I made rectangles in certain sizes(5',15'), I spaced each shape 3' apart. for the final,
I made a 3x3 of this shape and I made a copy of it and put it 3' above the original.
Then I changed the colours of the shape and added my name.
PHOTO
WHAT I DID
I made a 12'x12' layout and over it, I made a design of tiles that were different
sizes. the big squares were 12",12" and the small ones were 6",6".
I went in a pattern so it would look nice and clean. In the end,
I added colour and put my name on it.
PHOTO
WHAT I DID
For this project, I made tiles all the same size but some of them
were horizontal and some were vertical. for the vertical tiles
I lifted them up a little bit to add some effect and texture, and to end it off
I added my name to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment